- Plasterboard partitions in all known types of construction
- Sound reduction to 65 dB RWR
- Fire resistance to F 180 according to DIN 4102
- Fire walls in plasterboard
- Gypsum board walls
- Removable dividers in wood and metal
- Radiation protection walls
- Frames and doors, skylight glazing
Lightweight partitions, stationary and feasible, even in sound-insulating and fire-resistant construction, with doors and glazing elements in normal and fire protection design, wall facings and fire walls. Element, cabinet, sliding, folding and plumbing Partitions: We have positioned ourselves wide for you.
- Suspended ceilings and lightweight ceiling linings
- Plasterboard ceilings
- Plasterboard ceiling hole / sound-absorbing
- Surface plasters, brands Sto / Scherff
- Mineral fiber ceilings, all brands
- Wooden ceilings, solid or veneered
- Metal-paneled ceilings, all modules
- Metal cap ceilings, linear and cross bandraster
- Metal ceiling, cassette and Langfeld grid
- BER – chipboard ceiling[list_itemGrid ceilings, in metal, wood and mineral fiber[/list_item]
- Hallway ceiling, in metal, mineral fiber and plasterboard
- Special blankets by default plan of architect
- Illuminated ceilings
- Radiation Protection Blankets
Ceiling finishes and suspended ceilings. From expedient to decorative – or both in one! Even in structural and functional special designs, with integrated lighting, built-in decorative rails, but also with vertical blinds. Loft extension with appropriate thermal insulation.
- Interior doors in any execution
- Fittings: classic or modern, brass, stainless steel, aluminum or plastic
Well-being begins at the door. Therefore, we have a wide selection of interior doors, so that for every taste and every room the right door can be found. Whether simple or elegant, veneer, lacquered, plastic coated, glazed or style door: We have the right solution for you!
Around two-thirds of the energy in private households is spent on heating, this is where the greatest potential for savings. A professionally and with high quality built-in insulation helps to reduce the energy loss. We assume in addition, the reinforcement of the facade, the finishing coat and the painting.
- All standard filling techniques
The spatulas rough surfaces is an important prerequisite for the professional wallpapering, especially when very smooth or shiny wallpaper surfaces. We offer all different filling techniques, so wallpaper and paint are to be applied there as possible.
Our carpentries are mainly used for the floor design for use. We cut your laminate and your baseboards professionally and embarrassed the newly formed parts with millimeter precision thereafter.
- Interior painting
- Facade painting
Whether new construction, reconstruction or renovation, paintings of all kinds in the indoor and outdoor use are our core competence. Where spaces are created, where people should feel comfortable – at work and at home during leisure time – we are first and foremost as a craftsman adviser. Our fully trained experts will develop the range of creative possibilities and implement them in harmonious room design concepts.
- Dry screed
- Impact sound
- Laminate / Parquet
Depending on the existing ground it must be prepared for a professional floor construction. The substrate must be sound and even. We publish your dry screed according to your wishes. Gladly also with sound insulation and subsequent laying laminate.